Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Secret To Success In Business

I recently received an email from a friend of mine, who is more like a brother, and is also in the business. He has been at it a little longer than me and has helped me tremendously in building my business and sharing his wisdom on lessons learned. His email said this -

"As I see it.. the best way to succeed in business is to create so much value for your service and go so far above and beyond what they expect, while not requiring anything in return."

That's pretty much the essence of business and keeping your customer. That's why this guy is successful. He busts his butt for the customer and doesn't ask for anything.

So in a nutshell, to succeed in business you have to give your customer more value than they expect and pay for. If you do that, you'll have a customer for life.

More later...

No comments: