Saturday, April 21, 2007

Work Together

I network with a few other local cleaning companies - more of the "mom & pop' companies. Although one is among the top 10 companies locally, they are still mom & pop owned. I have profitted from knowing these people. Not just in business but I consider them friends as well. I would hope they have gained from knowing me as well. Business is about relationships. The money you make is merely a measure of success of your accomplishments. If you nuture your relationships and take care of them - the money will be there. I've always been a huge proponent of networking and it has paid off - both in making new friends and gaining business.
Network with other companies. You gain immensely. Not only from a business standpoint but also in making new connections with interesting people.
Good luck !

No comments: